Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Number for AIB Credit Card?

Options
  • 20-07-2007 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I've moved apartment and I need to update my billing address with AIB. What number can I ring to do this? 1890 242424 is just for regular banking I think.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Just ring their number for telephone banmking, that should do it
    or check aib.ie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Thanks Cabaal. Ahem rather embarassingly it was actually on the back of the card, but I didn't think it looked right so didn't ring it. Took a chance, and hehe it was. D'oh!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ya the number on the back of the card (Dublin one) is for Credit Card issues. Its 24hours.

The other one is 24hour banking - nothing more.. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

Thanks much

• Advertisement
Advertisement