Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fermoy International

Options
  • 20-07-2007 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Well Done to the lads in fermoy for another great international, I removed the last pair of soggy socks from the boot of the car last night,While the weather varied from reasonable to brutal the craic was brilliant and the highlights included , watching Mr JR shooting a 1500 x1500 in the underlever, Being on the team beating the uk and germany in the 1500, and beating JR in the sills after tying with him again this year . Oh and my brown precision 1022 won the custom benchrest again this year. Looking forward to next year already:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭sidneyreilly

Go for it!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Oldzed - bragging's not gonna keep ya in my good books! lol
    LB6

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭oldzed

Hi Shar , Have tried to alter the post , cant for some reason , wasnt meant as a brag , had a great weekend and could not figure out why nobody else had mentioned it as its one of the best shooting weekends of the year and with all the ****e posted on boards i could not figure out why no one had mentioned it , I just said i would say thanks ,they were the highlights for me , also got my ass soundly kicked on many other events i should have done better in but thats what makes it fun and brings us back.Good luck in Italy .

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Croppy Boy

Just to second what oldzed said. A great time had by all in Fermoy and all the best to the Irish team and individuals at the European Championships in Milan next weekend.

Advertisement