Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty Salons

Options
  • 20-07-2007 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Was just wondering, are there any decent ones in Limerick now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The only one that comes to mind is Belisimo which is located opposite the roundabout at the Shannon Bridge.

Don't have any real knowledge though as I don't go into these places myself. ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

Tea Leaf wrote:

bijou beauty on roches street is lovely. went there three times and was always really happy with the service (mostly facials and the odd manicure when i was feeling posh!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Belissimo as you've been told is lovely but expensive and needs to be booked well in advance.

There's also a place called PLUSH on Fr. Russell Rd. Lovely girls and service. 061424049 and no i dont work there - just think it deserves to be mentioned. Again advance booking necessary.

LB6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

bazz26 wrote:
    The only one that comes to mind is Belisimo which is located opposite the roundabout at the Shannon Bridge.

Don't have any real knowledge though as I don't go into these places myself. ;):D

Bellisimo is worst beauty salon ever!Bijou is good but the best by far is plush beauty out in Dooradoyle http://www.plushbeauty.ie/contact.html.Id highly recommend it. Best place for facials is Renaissance in the raddisson.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 billcabra

Tea Leaf wrote: »
    Found Escape Beauty, Chapel Court,Limerick very good 061 209485.
    Do full range of treatments, Dermalogica Facials, female/male waxing etc.
    All very helpful...hard to find a salon that caters for us males.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 AbitDramatic

Cute in Arthurs Quay is actually quite good!!
    Halo (hairdressers) is partnered with a beauty salon- the ivy or the green ivy or something like that>? and they have always been very very impressive

Advertisement