Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best game for a Wii party?

Options
  • 20-07-2007 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

Whats the best party game (besides Wii Sports) for some newbie players?

I got Mario Party 8 yesterday, only played 20 min or so, but doesn't seem very easy for newbie players to pickup and play. Have Smooth moves as well, but that games sucks IMO, 3 secs of game play :(

Any one have any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Erm, Smooth moves is meant to be like that, Micro-games i believe they call them.

I'd try Mario strikers, there is a bit of a curve, but if you get 4 people playing at the same time, it gets more than a bit insane. Great Fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

How can you say Smooth Moves sucks, its by far the best Wii party game, its 12 player ffs!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Bomberman on the virtual console gets the most play at any Wii party I've been to.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭slavigo

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Bomberman on the virtual console gets the most play at any Wii party I've been to.

It's the first thing I got when I got the Wii!
    Legendary!
    Wii Play and Strikers defo good for a laugh too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Thirded
    Quite possibly one of the greatest multiplayer games ever created.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Rumble Fish from Mario Party 4. Try it with three mates, a few beers, and a smoked salmon and cheese canapé for the winner and the craic (and possibly blood) will flow....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Stephen!

Gizzle wrote:
    Rumble Fish from Mario Party 4. Try it with three mates, a few beers, and a smoked salmon and cheese canapé for the winner and the craic (and possibly blood) will flow....

:confused:

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Stephen! wrote:
    :confused:

lol

...or maybe that's just me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Stephen!

I just thought the salmon and cheese thing was a funny prize! You should have a shot of JD for the winner, or the losers have to drink the rest of their drink at once, or something!

Advertisement