Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brenfer darts

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I know they do a bog selection of darts but I couldn't be sure whether they have those ones in stock. I reckon your best bet is to keep trying to ring them until you get through.

Can you not buy them off that site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

thanks for your quick reply king ill keep trying to ring them,and yeah i could get them off that site but id like to have a throw of them over the weekend,ive no patience:D

do they sell the unicorn pro trainer board and if so how much?
    cheers;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

I think the bike shop in Dun Laoighre sells the Pro trainer, prob about 60 notes.

I dont know about the darts but he stocks a lot, so if he hasnt got them he would have something very close. Be warned, he is a touch pricey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

AndyP wrote:
    I think the bike shop in Dun Laoighre sells the Pro trainer, prob about 60 notes.

I dont know about the darts but he stocks a lot, so if he hasnt got them he would have something very close. Be warned, he is a touch pricey.
    ok thanks andy!
    im a good haggler so he should be warned:D :p

Advertisement