Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xda orbit?

• 20-07-2007 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

hi, im thinking of getting this xda orbit. it would mainly be for work use where i can access the internet remotely.

I was wondering about a few things.
    what would be the best price plan so that i can go online and view a nice bit of data without getting screwed on gprs charges?

Also the odd time i would want to send an sms without getting the stylus out. is there any voice recognition software you can get to convert speech into an sms without the stylus?

Oh does anyone have the phone? Is it very bulky relative to say a nokia n70 series?
    any review it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

i just mine orbit for business purpose,
    mail, and call and gps.
    price plane depend on you, how much you want to spend.
    voice recognition software would be better option if you can find.
    so far i m looking for some one can answer for gps which software is best?
    in few words i like orbit.

Advertisement