Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV purchase where to go

Options
  • 20-07-2007 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Where's the best place to buy a 25 inch TV in Galway city?
    price is most important of course

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Boss, I can get ya one cheap but I need to money up front and a few days to "source" it *looks repeatedly over shoulder*

or Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

biko wrote:
    Boss, I can get ya one cheap but I need to money up front and a few days to "source" it *looks repeatedly over shoulder*

or Argos

Don't even tink about dis one sham, I'm stayin in with me shotgun for the next week ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

ah no the sound of the borken bits inside after falling off the lorry would be too much for me.
    Argo still the best is it, pity their website isn't up to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Depends on what you're looking for. LCD or tube?

I find Currys (PC World) good, or try www.elara.ie; a friend of mine recently bought a 32" LCD from them at a really good price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭great

as said earlier u can tyr currys but u should also try o'conners tv and hi fi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

cunniffes in the headford road shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

great wrote:
    as said earlier u can tyr currys but u should also try o'conners tv and hi fi

Didn't O'Connor's close down?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭left_behind

oconnors still have a small store on the sean mulvoy road for rentals and purchases

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BillyGoatGruff

O'Connors might sell you a ex rental tv for cheap. Might catch a bargain.

a tube is what I'm after. 25 inch or whatever would be grand. I'll try O'Connors so for a second hand maybe. Argos seem to have some cheap, unknown brands, too.
    Was in the N17 at the weekend, they only have LCDs, the place is very pricey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The best prices are on ebuyer.co.uk I'm just after pricing a 37in lcd with 5.1 surround sound speakers for €725 delivered to the door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

a tube is what I'm after. 25 inch or whatever would be grand. I'll try O'Connors so for a second hand maybe.

My mates got a 28 inch second hand tube of O Connors last week for around €130

second hand sounds good, was it a recent enough model and in good nick do you know?

The uk site is high end stuff, way above my needs for now, but thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

There's a 28 inch on adverts in the FS GENERAL section for 100. and he's based in Oranmore.

Advertisement