Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Modified or not modified

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

this thread really irritates the figgly fruck out of me:mad: , god i cant wait to have 5min to reply, till then.........................

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Chonker

projectgtr wrote:
    this thread really irritates the figgly fruck out of me:mad: , god i cant wait to have 5min to reply, till then.........................

Really!!

There is a simple cure for your irritation. Go away.

Better yet go find a thread where somebody gives a sh*t about your figgly inflictions.

I have only seen valid questions in this thread (Obviously with the exception of one troll, If only a mod could visit modified and ban him)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

i will without doubt not go away :)
    proberbly a bad time to reply when i didnt really have the time to say what i wanted, bad move by me i accept that chonker :o
    Any ways back to topic

You see everyone is going to have different ideas what modified is or not, and as much as okenora has his opinion on what it is it can be totally different to what someone else thinks.

i agree with >>>"Can I suggest rather than ranting you modding experts just help answer the basic questions and pretty soon we will have many decent modders in here."

allot of the topics you are complaining about okenora are relivent here without a doubt, maybe not as directly as you would like.

your attitude towards this kind of post >>
    "Again today we have a post asking what car to buy, answer is "I DON'T CARE" the cars the poster wants are not modifieds (ok so you can modify them but thats true of any car)"
    really annoys me, people have to start with a blank sheet, if you dont care keep your mouth closed, newcomers to this section should not be met with replies like this.

Okenora are you a moderator??

As for the mods of this section, ive never had any issues with them at-all its not a big enough secton for a dedicated one.......yet

Just my 2cents
    >FLAME SUIT ON:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭OKenora

So if i post here, "wanted 1971 classic" or "wanted toyota corolla" or "thinking of buying a nissan micra" then it's all fine ? What relevance have they ? I gave some examples that you could not justify as belonging in a modified forum under any stretch of the imagination. I realise that people start somewhere, the posts i am complaining about are the ones that have nothing to do with modified or starting to modify.

The reaosn I don't care what car he wants to buy is simple, he's not buying a modified or talking about a modified car. therefore no place in a modified forum. As much insterest here as if he was buting a new air freshener, having said that if he posted in the motors forum then i would probably give a courteous and sensible reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

I think that if you try to look at modified cars like modified pc's, where theres a clear sense of pride and creation being displayed, but not just some Tiddly****Gamertronk7 ATX Gaming case E.G. But someone who's done their research and wishes to apply a craft to what is considered already a performance chasis

So a modded Micra..... No
    but a car i'd actually wanna turn my head for.... yes!

• Advertisement
Advertisement