Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get a decent new car stereo

• 20-07-2007 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

lads me car cd player is now bust and all i have to listen to now is the sometimes boring radio, where in waterford would you recommend to buy a new car stereo??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Derek Duggan's place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

kensutz wrote:
    Derek Duggan's place.
    what shop is that and where is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

If you are willing to go online then I recommend http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

The Beefy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Similar to the above request, can anyone recommend a place in Waterford that repairs car audio systems? Got no sound coming out of my front speakers.

I looked in the Golden Pages and the only two that seemed to operate in Waterford are Deevys and Secure Sounds, but the latter sounds more like your boy racer-type setup, and my sound system is just the bog-standard factory fitted type.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

derek duggans place is down there by tesco poleberry, there are a couple of business units on the left as you head towards the manor from poleberry, and if its an electrical problem you think you have there is a guy up behind soundstore that fixes those kind of things, something nolan, cant remember his first name

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Places to shop for car stereo

Deevys
    Secure Sounds
    Xtreme Autos
    Mad Racing

Derek Duggan to repair anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

cheers lads for all the replys spotted a nice sony one in argos for €150 so got that and fitted it meself,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Thanks also for the replies to my query. :)

Advertisement