Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Tower Down?

Options
  • 20-07-2007 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭

There are four friends of mine who live in the Tallaght/Firhouse direction and when I ring any one of them I get that high pitch number-not-found tone. They're on all three networks between them. Just wondering if anyone has noticed something with that area, like maybe one of the mobile reception towers is down or something?

EDIT: Ah, so I was right... : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055123675

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

yeah a right pain in the arse. At work all our communications run off meteor including our systems in our fleet of trucks. It was a nightmare here today, couldn't contact any of our customers or our drivers. We're only catching up again about now. meteor seems to be back for the moment.

If it goes down again tonight we'll have to shut down till the morning because the night controller gizmo blips the calls out via meteor to meteor mobiles. To add salt into the wounds our gps system is on the blink too. I can't even start a fire on the roof to send smoke signals accross the city because is pissing rain. :(

Advertisement