Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you miss college?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Really am dreading going back to uni....and bk on the 28th!such short hols!I really love home and Limerick so much.....at this stage after 6years im mega super duper sick of dublin. The only think I miss about college is me mates,looking forward to seeing them but thats about it.....oh and I miss UCDboardies mucho as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

what i miss about college, is the fact that i can hit 'snooze' til 12 and no-one gives a damn, that €7 goes a long way at a house party, the cheapest wine is always great and lunches that become evenings and then nights out.

what i don't miss is beans on toast, counting change for the 46a, the rain, bored lecturers and impending exams.

At the minute, i'm having an awesome time, working in a good job, but i probably wouldn't be enjoying it if I knew i'd be doing it for another 12 months, if that makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

johnnyflav wrote:
    At the minute, i'm having an awesome time, working in a good job, but i probably wouldn't be enjoying it if I knew i'd be doing it for another 12 months, if that makes sense.

I know the feeling, it makes perfect sense. If I knew I had to stay in the job I was in for more than 1 more month, I'd hate it, but it's a good laugh when I know I won't have to stay there much longer.

Advertisement