Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train to Dublin for match.

• 20-07-2007 8:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know will there be a special direct train to Dublin for the Limerick match on the 29th of July?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

There might be - I haven't heard, but tickets for it will be like gold-dust especially considering that Limerick & Cork are also playing that day - all using the same train line :rolleyes: I could be wrong, but I suspect a mad rush for train tickets as the roads will be crazy with 3 lots of fans heading in all from the same side. Have you tried phoning Iranrod Eireann?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Reserved seats on the regular service on the Irish Rail website, however the seats will work out I dont know! €50 day return 7.50 dep Ennis - arr Heuston at 10.55, Dep Heuston 18.25.

Advertisement