Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New Korn song

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Thats actually a half decent song . YAY!!! :D .

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Just listening to the new album and tbh, I'm not impressed. That said, I'm only three songs in. It hasn't grabbed me the same way the nenw Smashing Pumpkins has (for example)

I'm really not expecting anything from this album , How are you listening to the album now feylya?

Friends in the industry.

lol so friends is another word Torrent??? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭- bo -

Just listening to it now meself, its not as bad as as I expected but still not great, Im about halfway through it. I wasnt expecting much from it anyways since their last album. I still love every one of their albums from Korn up to Take A Look In The Mirror. They better announce an Irish date when they come to Europe in Jan/Feb, really wanna see them propperly after nearly feckin dying seeing them at Download last month :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Korn albums for me are usually growers, especially in recent times cause they add effects etc. and more try to build a mood for an album.

Ive listened to it once through now. Its an alright album , I actually think it may grow on me .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joey Jordison is playing drums for them now i think....

For the tour. Terry Bozzio recorded six of the tracks from the album I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What happened to the original drummer?dave sumthing or other?Did they kick him out?or did he leave?

David is currently on a "hiatus " from korn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Whole album on Korns myspace
    http://www.myspace.com/korn

also videos of some of the songs are on you tube here
    http://ie.youtube.com/results?search_query=korn+untitled&search=

Advertisement