Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons

Options
  • 20-07-2007 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Does anybody know where i can get guitar lessons in greystones?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Greentrees

Yes my husband is a guitar teacher and we live in Charlesland! He has his own private practice for the past 4 years and prices are very reasonable he would come to you. If you PM me your contact details I will get him to contact you asap and see if he has any free spots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 essentialjc

Hi

I am also very interested in guitar lessons - im based in the Grove, I would be very interested if he could possibly contact me or vice versa - how can I go about contacting you?

Thanks J

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

FYI

Have been going to Everest Music Centre in Bray for the last few months for drumming lessons. The lessons are one to one, the teachers, or at least the teacher I have is very good. There are guitar lessons there obviously...you could enquiry about costs and Bray's only down the road (they have parking outside which you don't have to pay for).

If this is too far to travel maybe we can make a suggestion to Zapi to include a music teaching unit in the new shopping centre right beside the cinema...only messin'!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Greentrees

Essentialjc & Postmanpat69 - Rob teaches guitar in your own home, rates are very reasonable you can contact him on 0872984258. :D

Advertisement