Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bull... Sorry, Canis Canem Edit gets a repeat

Options
  • 21-07-2007 1:16am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://ir.take2games.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=255607
    While I am raising my eyebrow a little at the increasing numbers of full priced 're-releases' of relatively recent games - Chronicles of Riddick and Ninja Gaiden being two examples - I am happy that this little gem is getting the chance to knock up it's marks. For me it was the best sandbox game yet. Unfortunately, it didn't sell that well, but this gives those who have yet to play this little beauty a chance to test it out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Just wait still it's released on steam! Then you get to pay full price plus taxes! Oh wait! If you order it in the first two months you get a 10% discount (before taxes, ****ing american system of appling tax)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I literally just cleared this game yesterday. I only got it a sort while ago, I'm not a terrible gamer! Don't think I'll be picking up this re-hash.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

I`ll definitely pick this up at some stage... I played it on PS2 and loved it and now I`m regretting trading it in. For a game that caused so much controversy it was actually a pretty sweet game.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

woooo232 wrote:
    I`ll definitely pick this up at some stage... I played it on PS2 and loved it and now I`m regretting trading it in. For a game that caused so much controversy it was actually a pretty sweet game.

I'm the same, i'll get it as it will look better than the PS2 version. Same reason why i'm replaying the GTA's on hi-def atm. I know graphics don't fully make a game, but if it gives a good reason to replay a game then i don't see why not. :)

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Truly excellent game, really love it. Got distracted ages ago by work and never finished it, damn.

Well, back at it again this weekend!

• Advertisement
Advertisement