Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chat about the new book here -WITH SPOILERS APLENTY!-

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I am WAY behind the rest of ye but I just finished the book. I thought it was brilliant. The last 200 pages were unputdownable (thats my new word!!). My main problem with it is they will find it very hard to recreate that book in a movie especially the last third and definatly if its aimed at kids and Dan Emma and Rupert are going to have to seriously improve there acting skills to pull it off (though in fairness to them they have improved greatly over the years).

I loved (like alot of ye) the chapter with Snapes thoughts in the pensive and the bit where Harry was heading into the forest really had me gripped. It will be interesting to read her encyclopedia of the wizarding world when it comes out.

Advertisement