Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamlet Square Balbriggan Mgt Fee

Options
  • 21-07-2007 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone has any idea how much the management fee is in this estate? I'm set to sign for house this week and neither the solicitor or the estate agent can tell me until we go to sign supposedly... Dreading it being over €250 cos hav heart set on this house...Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

hey suzie,

For a 2 bedroom house there I reckon probably around 160,do be carefuil though ours(Maretllo towers) don't appear the best.Failed to issue notification of agm,sent late payment notices but no bills.Pull numbers from thin air.Date things incorrectly.

Rach

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭liverbird

i'm hamlet ave
    around the corner
    ours is a three bed and is 250
    not a lot of communication from company only issue of bills , reminders etc

not a lot admittedly but goes against the grain to pay for a house with no common areas, front gardens etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Hey thanks for that.
    It really annoys me the way every new estate charges a management fee. I don't know how they get away with it.
    At least I have an idea what to expect when the bill comes now...

thanks
    suzie

Advertisement