Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defoe: I love Tottenham

Options
  • 21-07-2007 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭

JERMAIN DEFOE had admitted that he will be staying at Tottenham Hotspur this season.

Currently in South Africa on the club's pre-season tour, he admits that he is happy to stay at the club that he loves.

"At the end of the day, if I was going to leave I would have gone by now," he told the Daily Mirror. "The fans know I love the club, all my friends are here so I am just looking forward to putting on a Spurs shirt and scoring many goals. There has been competition for places for the past few years now. There's so much quality in the dressing room that it keeps you on your toes so you've got to play well and that is only good for the club."

This is smashing news, we have four enthusiastic strikers all begging for goals! 16million for bent and 6 back for Mido, now thats good business. 10 million and the ten points we need to surpass the Scum!!

As long as we hit the ground running and avoid drought like we suffered in the first half of last season we will be a feared force!!

MARTIN JOLS YID ARMY!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Always looks like he has a permanent scowl - could get worse if he is no 4 striker!

£12M sounds tempting to me - for Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

galinka wrote:
    Always looks like he has a permanent scowl - could get worse if he is no 4 striker!

£12M sounds tempting to me - for Spurs.

why didn't he sign a new deal then?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Still has 2 years on contract - Spurs will move him in January if he does not sign.

Advertisement