Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Qualified PADI Instructor Needed

• 21-07-2007 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Looking for a qualified PADI instructor to deliver PADI OWD course to 2/3 people as soon as possible in Dublin Southside.

Please reply if interested, Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭cpstears

I completed the PADI Scuba Diver course at the beginning of June in Spain as I was making good progress the instructor got me to do the cwd and written sessions for the PADI OWD course. Due to time constraints with the no dive limits prior to flying I couldn't do the two open water dives.

I have all this logged in my Dive log and only have 2 Open Water Dives to complete to atain the OWD Certification.

Anyone any idea where to go to complete these two dives?
    Best place for someone not used to diving in Irish waters?

More than likely my friend who is OWD certified would go with me on the two dives so thats 2 people if anyone is intrested or has any advice.

Many thanks,
    c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 ronanm98

YOu could go to one of the Padi Dive Centres in Ireland, have a look at www.padi.com and search by country.

Please could you start your own thread (remove from this thread) as this thread was asking for a PADI Instructor to work privately.

Thanks.

Advertisement