Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ziggy leaving again!!

• 21-07-2007 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Ziggy wants to leave...again!! Lets hope he actually goes through with it this time!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Why isn't this in the Big Brother forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

oops posted it in the wrong place! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Moved to its rightful home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Yah I agree. I'm completely sick of him. I hope he is booed out of his when hes evicted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I don't want him to leave without being booed. Just by the back door would be too good for him. I want him to be up for eviction and then have to face up to what an idiot and manipulative man he truly is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

man u women have a serious problem.....a forum full of nicky's we have here

"I HATE MEN"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

A good argument there Al LAd & well presented... :rolleyes:

The Al Lad wrote:
    man u women have a serious problem.....a forum full of nicky's we have here

"I HATE MEN"

What? Because we hate ONE man called Ziggy?! Hmmm.... So following that train of thought, all those men who've said they don't like Charley hate all women. I think not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

What? Because we hate ONE man called Ziggy?! Hmmm.... So following that train of thought, all those men who've said they don't like Charley hate all women. I think not.

You's hate Ziggy because you think he uses women and is only using Chanelle while he's in the house. A typical train of thought from all women about blokes like that...get over it.

EVERYONE hates Charley because she is a loud mouthed "south east london IT GIRL" who annoys people by bullying them, attacking them and shouting and raising her voice at them...and just general tart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

The Al Lad wrote:
    You's hate Ziggy because you think he uses women and is only using Chanelle while he's in the house.

When they all watched the question they asked themselves before goin into the house we seen that Ziggys question was "do you think she enjoyed it as much as you did?" From that its fairly obvious he went in there looking for someone to pass the time.

• Advertisement

The Al Lad wrote:
    You's hate Ziggy because you think he uses women and is only using Chanelle while he's in the house. A typical train of thought from all women about blokes like that...get over it.

EVERYONE hates Charley because she is a loud mouthed "south east london IT GIRL" who annoys people by bullying them, attacking them and shouting and raising her voice at them...and just general tart

Wow, you have issues. I wish you didn't assume to understand women and generalise us like that. I better leave it at that, and get back to the topic...

So Ziggy. Why is he still there if he's so bloody miserable? And if he wants to finish with Chanelle, well why doesn't he just do it rather than mess with her head like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Mkl

Ziggy is the most unwatchable person in there. I have to fast forward all of his diary room whines and his messing with channelles head. I want him gone but not without the crowd booing him.
    P.s i'm not female.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I thought he was alright at first, but now he's just a whiny b***ocks.
    His air of self imprtance is beginning to grate on me and dear God will someone give that man an upper lip - it's freaky.

P.S. - I'm not female either, nor do I think any of the female posters in this forum hate all men.

I'm really hoping he gets nominated this week!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

i can't stand ziggy, he's a total nonce. all this I want to leave rubbish, just bloody leave so, you twat. Plus he doesn't have an opinion, he just sits on the fence all the time. and he is a complete head wrecker with chanelle. although she is a total womble too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

siggy might have been real casul with chanelle but now he can't get rid of her

chanelle is possesive freak and way worse then ziggy

siggy might have been real casul with chanelle but now he can't get rid of her

chanelle is possesive freak and way worse then ziggy

Its Ziggy that's re-started things every single time. He could get rid of her if he wanted. But he doesn't want to look like the bad guy of the house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Or, MAYBE, the pressures of the house are getting to him.

We all know what its like to be in a relationship and then someone gets possesive. Its a pain in the ass, no time to yourself, no space etc.

Imagine meeting someone and having to spend 24/7 with them from the get go.

Yes, he has gotten pissed off at Chanelle. Yes, he is thinking "Is she too young, what will people think" etc.

So bloody what, Chanelle is a big girl she can make her own decisions. If she doesn't want to get back with him then she doesn't have to.

She is more than able to stand up for herself in that house as can be seen by her arguements with Charlie.

Advertisement