Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best credit card for only online shopper?

Options
  • 21-07-2007 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm with Bank of Ireland and I was wondering the best kind of card to get, Laser/Credit card/Other, I'll only really be using it for online shopping, Paypal and maybe some Western Union transfers, that kind of thing.
    Easy to pay off would be a bonus too.
    I'm already familiar with using Visa ones, but time to get my own instead of using my mams... :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm not sure what you think the difference is?

For online shopping, a Visa or Mastercard from whatever issuer offers you would would be your best bet as they are both accepted pretty much everywhere.

Most cards can be paid off through online banking, and some through the post office network also.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you have sufficient funds to credit the card account before using it, what about a Wirecard? As a bonus I don't think you'd have to pay the €40 government levy on it. I havn't used it myself, but you'll get more information from this thread.

Advertisement