Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doors for built in wardrobes

Options
  • 21-07-2007 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

hi

im looking for doors for built in wardrobes [the house came like that ] i would ideally like sliding doors but it all comes down to the price . Can someone please recommend a place to get the doors [cheaply ] and if anyone has put doors on built in wardrobes in their house how much did it cost ?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭TKK

I have 2 large mirrored and 4 smaller mirrored sliding doors with track at the bottom and guide rail at the top which I'm looking to clear out & will shortly be going up on the web to get rid. I'm not sure of the dimensions but I can find out if you're interested. You would need a van/trailer to collect and I'm based in Kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Mind Hunter 85

yes i would be interested, if the dimensions are right .how much are you looking for them? also are they easy to install or would i need to get someone in ? pm me if you prefer or post back here .

I'll measure them up and get you some pictures this evening.

I did measure these up and even got a picture I took of them in situ but I forgot my usb this morning (along with my wallet & money - I was having a slow one!) so I'll get the info to you tomorrow morning and you can decide if you're interested.

PM sent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement