Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fencing

Options
  • 21-07-2007 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

has anyone heard of A1 fencing and groundworks around croom area? any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

have heard of a1 but i really don't know if they are good or not...

i have used midwest fencing before and found them very good ,

they are based in ballingarry area...

086 8481145 ..neville of midwest fencing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

i could be wrong but i think a1 fencing made it onto joe duffy and not in a good way

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

i could be wrong but i think a1 fencing made it onto joe duffy and not in a good way

+1

Yeah I have heard very bad things about this guy. Stay far far AWAY from them.

Edit: Only just copped this was a zombie thread, sorry Mod

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Heard Joe Duffy too.
    I wouldn't risk using them just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tomo72

from personnal experience i had to get on to boards and warn you of this individual,
    he stole a large amount of money from myself and left me broke,all around limerick there are many good contractors please use one of them and avoid this company,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

I used them in Croagh about 4 years ago, complete cowboy job. Paid a fortune for them and they blew over in first winds......Then they came back after weeks and weeks of calls and cemented posts into the earth...Where eventually the concrete the ate through wooden posts. Get a recommended contractor, ask someone who has good fencing who they used...
    Best of luck

Advertisement