Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers movie thread for people who saw it (spoilers within)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

sprinkles wrote:
    Did starscream say anything when he flew off?

"They better get this f**king plate off the sides of my face or I am so not doing the sequel..."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Ger_Hankey wrote:
    "They better get this f**king plate off the sides of my face or I am so not doing the sequel..."
    :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Galvasean wrote:
    Pity, heres hoping for an extended DVD edition.

sorry i dont have the link to hand, it was either on aicn or seibertron but apparantly the dvd is lookin at an unconfirmed november release in the US. THe walmart version of the dvd will include an animated show of the prequel comics with cullen doin prime's voice again. it will be a HD-DVD only (and regular dvd) but no blu ray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

faceman wrote:
    The walmart version of the dvd will include an animated show of the prequel comics with cullen doin prime's voice again.

It looks likely that this will be available in Europe on a special bonus version since Walmart wouldnt operate in the European market so it would make no difference to them in terms of exclusive rights

The guy who recorded pieces for the voice of Bumblebee (Mark Ryan) has also said he has done some voicework for the prequel. It'll also feature apperances by Acree and Swindle who werent in the movie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

faceman wrote:
    it will be a HD-DVD only (and regular dvd) but no blu ray.

this is supposed to have caused a fit with Bay, who claimed he wouldnt direct the film as a result, but later took back his remark on his official website. He has stated he would be interested in doing a second Transformers, and it has already been greenlit so the script is obviously in the process of being written (if it hasnt been already). Like the first one, Paramount have a date of release for the movie in 2009 with no script and not a single scene shot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

Lets hope thet have the good sense to listen to what people didn't like about the first one and fix it for the sequel.

And get a different editor.

Advertisement