Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy pullover jumpers?

Options
  • 22-07-2007 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Can you guys recommend me a place where I can buy ''cool' jumpers, which are not jackety(jacket)

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

maybe a pic of the type you are looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Have you seen Transformers? I want Shia Lebouefs(guy who plays lead) jumper so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

My details are rather sketchy, simply where is the best place to buy stuff like hoodies which are not 'scumbag' looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Probably Pennys

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭microgirl

Penney's might have some, but probably not at this time of year. Dunnes or Marks & Spencers would have jumpers too. Some of the more "eclectic" shops in and around Liffey St, Temple Bar and Grafton St might be a good bet also.

For good quality, woolen jumpers in a more traditional style (although you can get some pretty funky colours all the same - not just boring aran jumpers) try the Woolen Mills on Nassau Street. They're pricey, but really good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

You're not going to drape it around your shoulders are you?

Advertisement