Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N95 €601 on mobilefly.com

• 22-07-2007 1:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Just noticed that mobilefly.com in Singapore is selling the N95 for €601 as poart of a special deal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

remember you get taxed when you buy from that site.Its been discussed here before about the tax, so its not that cheap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

I have bought from them 3 or 4 times before, and only once did I have to pay customs on it. Apart from that, it's just the €32 shipping via Fedex.

flodis79 wrote:
    I have bought from them 3 or 4 times before, and only once did I have to pay customs on it. Apart from that, it's just the €32 shipping via Fedex.

You must be just lucky.I have ordered many more times than you for myself and family and most of the times i have been taxed.Give it a try and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,854 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

why would you not just buy the vodafone ready to go (current models are sim free - but make sure) for €599 and get 80 euro credit thrown in over the few months on a vodafone sim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭yapyap

Or you could check out adverts.ie
    What's the story with warranty if the phone is bought in the likes of Singapore?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Arathorn

599 on vodafone RTG? Are you sure, their site says its not available on prepay

yapyap wrote:
    Or you could check out adverts.ie
    What's the story with warranty if the phone is bought in the likes of Singapore?

Theres no warranty as its not european spec.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

There would be a warranty but you'd have to go back through the web site, which is a serious amount of hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

An unbranded one is €600 from Vodafone on RTG..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,854 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

An unbranded one is €600 from Vodafone on RTG..

which i am using a 3 sim in as well as my O2 and vodafone sims. Came with the 1gig microsd card and got the 80euro credit.

if you go this route i would check out Templecom on the quays near the halpenny bridge - only cos the main guy there has tested all the N95's to ensure they are sim free. (no connection with Templecom, just bought mine there)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,449 ✭✭✭jamesd

Does the n95 has outlook on it? Can it get push mail from an exchange server?

Advertisement