Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3- Checking credit abroad

• 22-07-2007 1:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭

My brother is on holiday in France and cannot check his credit balance on 3pay, ringing 444 is not working for him. Is there any other way of checking credit while abroad? I cant find anything about it on the Three webcite...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,942 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Well im in lanzarote at the moment roaming on movistar
    planet 3 wont open
    so i rang 333 to check my balance, it rang but i got charged €1.50 each time i rang 333, would of assumed it was free

im a bill phone by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Just hop on a Ryanair flight to a country with a 3 network, cheaper than roaming...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

1huge1 wrote:
    Well im in lanzarote at the moment roaming on movistar
    planet 3 wont open
    so i rang 333 to check my balance, it rang but i got charged €1.50 each time i rang 333, would of assumed it was free

im a bill phone by the way

Why would you assume that? 333 would always have cost you outside Ireland until the introduction of 3 Like Home. That is all that has changed. In a non-3 territory like Spain, you will be charged. Try roaming on Orange ES -there is partial access on Planet 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

culabula wrote:
    Why would you assume that? 333 would always have cost you outside Ireland until the introduction of 3 Like Home. That is all that has changed. In a non-3 territory like Spain, you will be charged. Try roaming on Orange ES -there is partial access on Planet 3.
    actually, he pm'ed me and asked me and i told him it was free. thought it was. sorry bout that again 1huge1.

btw, if you want free customer care on vodafone RTG, go abroad. its free everywhere in the world except ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

actually, he pm'ed me and asked me and i told him it was free. thought it was. sorry bout that again 1huge1.

btw, if you want free customer care on vodafone RTG, go abroad. its free everywhere in the world except ireland

Thank God you didn't tell that to 1egs11!
    Can you imagine the bill?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Dont worry about it mate, i figured it out after the 3rd call,, at least i know now, havent really touched my phone since, ive been using skype to send texts because it comes from my number, would rather have something like webtexts but paying 8c a text aint too bad

Advertisement