Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you need a hand?;)

• 22-07-2007 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I know that this is not the best place for looking for a job...but I am trying any way:)
    Listen Guys,
    my friend has lost his job recently and he still can't find enything else. He is here only for the summer months, and at the end of August he's coming back do Poland. He is a 19 years old student. He is really frustrated at the moment becouse of not having any position..He has a very friendly personality and he is very hard working person..(he's got the motivation;)
    If any of you heard about anything, any position, painting, gardening...please let me know...
    Or if you would advice me where can I go and find offers of any job...
    Thank you very much!:*
    My name is Marta.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Dunnes stores are looking for people. Lots of Polish people working there. Good laugh and good money.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭quxuik

Thank You Plug,
    I think he would try there but...I gess they need someone on permanent position, and he is comink back to Poland at the end of August... really do not have an idea how to help him. Thanks a lot any way:) !!

Chadwicks is another place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

Tell him to enroll in Kilkenny Employment for Youth :)

Tell him to enroll in Kilkenny Employment for Youth :)
    They make Keys in there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement