Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Getting of Dundrum shopping centre

Options
  • 22-07-2007 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭

Apologise, i know this isnt the correct forum but ill get slaughtered if I post it in after hours and I need a response pretty quick so i believe here is the next best option.

Im wanting to go to Dundrum shopping centre.. Can any of ye tell me an address I can type into my satnav to get me there.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

commuting/transport would of been better.

erm what way are you coming from dundrum is fairly easy to find.

http://www.dundrum.ie/index.asp#map

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Altreab

Tiesto wrote:
    Apologise, i know this isnt the correct forum but ill get slaughtered if I post it in after hours and I need a response pretty quick so i believe here is the next best option.

Im wanting to go to Dundrum shopping centre.. Can any of ye tell me an address I can type into my satnav to get me there.

thanks

goto www.googlemaps.com and get your address there within seconds or use www.aaireland.ie routemaps for same info.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

You cant miss it the thing really its that huge. Any car park will do you really.

If your coming off the M50 take exit 13 (Dundrum/Sandyford/Balinteer) then second exit off the roundabout and its straight all the way you'll see Tesco from a good distance away.

(if you spend E30 in Tesco parking is free too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

You cant miss it the thing really its that huge. Any car park will do you really.

If your coming off the M50 take exit 13 (Dundrum/Sandyford/Balinteer) then second exit off the roundabout and its straight all the way you'll see Tesco from a good distance away.

(if you spend E30 in Tesco parking is free too)

cool thanks for the quick responses..
    im coming from clontarf. I managed to find close enough to it on the satnav but its telling me to go through the city.. I thought it would be quicker jumping onto the m50??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Not on a Sunday, you may as well go through town. I usually go through harolds x, terenure, over to balinteer.

• Advertisement

ok thanks vey much etho

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Type in "Hell-on-Earth" and your satnav will know where you mean;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

A Northsider going to Dundrum?

They don't like your type around there!:p

haha im not a northsider, or a southsider, and east or westsider :)

hence my need for directions.
    :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

micmclo wrote:
    A Northsider going to Dundrum?

They don't like your type around there!:p
    Northsiders are allowed around D4, Dundrum and even as far south as Dalkey & Killiney - subject to credit checks! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

kbannon wrote:
    Northsiders are allowed around D4, Dundrum and even as far south as Dalkey & Killiney - subject to credit checks! :D

Hilarious :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

kbannon wrote:

They can even avail of duty-free on the way home.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Correct - it was deemed that the southside was not part of the EU because everyone there is in some kind of inflated world of their own!

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭daedalus2097

Once they have their passport and travel documents in order ;)

Advertisement