Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVI -> VGA adapter

Options
  • 22-07-2007 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Anyone know where I can get one of these at a reasonable price on the high street?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

ill sell you on for a tenner

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Mslug

DeafVision wrote:
    ill sell you on for a tenner

Thanks, but no thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

lol, It came with my 8800GTX ive 2 do you not trust me? >.<

I buy and sell stuff on adverts.ie here the whole time!

Other than that I suppose you can try pc world

if you find one cheaper ill give it to you for free

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I got stiffed 30 yoyos in PC World for one, I would take yer mans generous offer. (I needed it in a rush so no choice)

It's not that I don't trust you....it's just that 10e is alot to pay for a hunk of plastic and copper.

I've got one at home but I was hoping I could just pick one up somewhere as I won't be back till the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

Just go to Maplin or any computer shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Gorilla

I got one from a Sony Centre. Can't remember how much it was but I'm pretty sure it was around 10-20 euros. No where near 30 euro.

I needed to play my Xbox360 on my TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Mslug wrote:
    ....it's just that 10e is alot to pay for a hunk of plastic and copper.

you'd be surprised what people will pay for a hunk of plastic and some copper. I needed a cable to connect my nokia to my computer, I go into vodafone, how much are they looking for it... €50 :eek: for a 1m cable.

I said feck it, bought a bluetooth dongle for €30 and I can now connect wirelessly... i'd love to see the sucker who actually paid that.

Also, tbh, you aren't going to find a DVI>VGA adapter for any less that €10 in Ireland.

I just got someone who was coming up to bring my DVI vga adapter with them.

Thanks for the help though.

Advertisement