Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin city traffic cameras

Options
  • 22-07-2007 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I,m new to boards.ie so if I,m putting this in the wrong place, please accept my sincere apologies in advance. I had a prang with a dublin bus driver today and was wondering if anybody knows how to access the archive from dublin city councils traffic cameras. Thanks in advance for any help I get.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

http://www.dublincity.ie/living_in_the_city/getting_around/traffic_cameras/

hope this helps, its a live feed, im sure archive footage is available

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

The archives aren't availble on the web, indeed the version on the web is only a snap shot updated every few minutes. You'll have to talk to the gardai and get them to look for them. You could also make a complaint to DB and ask them to examine (you probably won't get access to those either) the footage from the camera on the front of the bus.

Advertisement