Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charley calls Gerry a pedophile.

Options
  • 22-07-2007 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Seriously. Why is she still in there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

the girl is unreal!

All I hear is the noise hack hack hack hack hack when she talks.

LOL She called him a paedophile, unbelievable!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

This is part of the catch up. So she has been called back in and informally warned that she is being monitored for any other aggressive behaviour.

Then she said "I think I should just go". YES!! DO IT!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Big Brother threw emily out after her uttering one word. only now charlie is bieng warned she is bieng abusive and monitered now? after HOW MANY incidences? :rolleyes: get her out! why the hell has it taken her so long to be up for proper eviction?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Ah no the place would be unreal boring without her! Loved the BBTV quiz earlier when Chanelle got most stylish. Charley's face just dropped, she was totally confident that title was hers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Big Brother threw emily out after her uttering one word. only now charlie is bieng warned she is bieng abusive and monitered now? after HOW MANY incidences? :rolleyes: get her out! why the hell has it taken her so long to be up for proper eviction?

Totally agree with you. If I was Emily I'd be fuming! Its total double standards. I hate it when BB bosses do this kind of crap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

That girl has no sense, Id love to be at her eviction when it happens rather then Billi's one!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

She should really be out.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

YeAh! wrote:
    Ah no the place would be unreal boring without her! Loved the BBTV quiz earlier when Chanelle got most stylish. Charley's face just dropped, she was totally confident that title was hers.

ooh did that happen today? So it will be on tomorrow night's show? I'm dyin to see her face!! Ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Kelter

what Charley said is 10 times worse than what Emily said. Its ridiculous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I actually think that Gerry might have a good case for slander when he gets out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

i hope gerry sues her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

so what happened , she didn't actually call him a pedo though did she, he said something about liking young boys as joke, then he jeered her about liking older men so she said alteast I don't go for 15yr old boys, then he said im not a pedo is that right?

she more a imaginative jade then anything else

Advertisement