Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mermaid ($20 + $2 reg) Welcoming Tournament for all Irish players

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Nice one Wisesmurph are you still with PPP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

that smurf is truly wise wp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Fatboydim wrote:
    Nice one Wisesmurph are you still with PPP?

Am indeed Len.

Thx again folks.

Edit: was complaining about flight costs; ryanair to malmo for 1c then a €7 train to copanhagan will do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Blip

i think the key hand for you was the AK v AK and you hit the flush.....:( 5 handed
    WP tho

No I think the key hand for smurf was on the bubble 11th, blinds 500/1000 when I raised to 4K with KK, smurf pushed for another ~2k with AQ and hit the A on the river :mad: so he would'nt have been on the final table other than for that.

BTW there was only 9 on the FT, because next hand I was steaming and pushed K9 into table leader who called with 10,10. :eek:

Well Played Smurf and Strech GG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

C4Queen wrote:
    Well done and big congratulations to :

WiseSmurf And Stretch who took first and second and the added packets to Copenhagen.

and a huge hug not that it helps to IRISHMOB that couldnt dogde that 4 on the river, UL man but someone has to go 3 th.

Hep Hep Clap Clap!!

Anna

that 4 was really, really sick.....:eek:

Advertisement