Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crisps

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Gwynston

+1 up for McCoys - my favourites! Thicker and more potato-ey than Hunky Dorys.

Tesco have recently started doing their own multipacks called Crinkles which are almost as nice! Packets are only 25g each though, so you need to eat two for the near-on McCoy's experience! :D

There's 2 each in the multipacks of: Cheese & Onion, Sweet Chilli, Steak, Ready Salted.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Sensations sweet chilli could eat them all nite :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Gwynston

Yes, Sensations are nice too, and much better than all the imitators that have cropped up in recent months.

I'm not sure I could eat the chilli ones all night though - my tongue couldn't take it! :eek:

I really liked the "Four Cheese and Red Onion" ones, but I can't seem to find them anymore. Have they been discontinued? The "Onion and Basalmic Vinegar" ones are scrummy too! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

I will keep an eye out for you and let you know if I see them :D

McCoys have the best salt and vinegar crisps.
    But they are quite calorific, Tayto velvet crunch give you more bang for your buck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

King Crunch Chos?

Think it's that. They were in a small red bag with an american flag.. cost 12p.

I want them!

Advertisement