Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

0xc0000022 - Application Error in Vista

• 23-07-2007 5:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Folks,

Trying to sort this error thats coming up after i've installed a program in vista. I know or almost sure it can be fixed. Not too computer savvy or anything, but can anyone point me in the right direction.

I've installed one of those ipod mp4 converter programs. And after i've installed it etc, and i try to double click into the program again, the following application error comes up:

0xc0000022 application error and the program wont start.

Is there anything i can do. Have tried to read up on it but to no avail.

Any ideas would be great.

I'm running on vista home premium, would imagine its the 64k version, cause only recently bought the laptop, and its a pretty good one imo.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

When you installed the application did you run it as administrator?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,063 ✭✭✭BKtje

32bit would still be the norm, even for pretty good new laptops.

If you open up the start menu and then type winver.exe in the "search" box it will tell you what you got.

That error code (as axer said) is a security error. Be sure that you are logged in as administrator and/or run it as administrtor (right click on .exe and should be first or 2nd on the drop down list).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

While not a solution to your problem I would highly recommend ditching the program you selected and use either NeroDigital or the excellent and free XviD4PSP which has an iPod profile and both work perfectly on Vista.

XviD4PSP pretty much will handle anything you throw at it and convert it for the iPod.

Advertisement