Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever dreamt about boards?

Options
  • 23-07-2007 8:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

I've been a member here since 2000 and last night was the first time i ever dreamt about boards.ie. I was following Jeremy Clarkson while he was narrating for an episode of Top Gear in some supercar and next thing i know, im looking at his profile on boards, his avatar is a picture of himself and his location Mayo.. wtf?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Lol, I'm afraid I have never dreamed about boards, nice dream though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I have semi - erotic dreams about boards occasionally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭ShowUsYourXbox

Knew this thread was a bad idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Sort of, after looking at the know your nerds pics had a dream about someone. She was very nice lol. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

semi - erotic dreams.

The best type of dream.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I once dreamt that one of the teachers in my school was on Boards and I was trying to guess which one, turned out it was my English teacher!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Only "semi"?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

not really boards.. more-so certain posters :o

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

about posters, not boards tho

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Actually I've had dreams about a poster or two before! Seems it's quite common.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Can't remember having any dreams which is suprising all the time I've been here. :) When it happens I know it is time to cut down.

Advertisement