Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converting VHS to Digital in Dublin

• 23-07-2007 8:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37

I have a drawerful of old family videos that need converting. Is there someone in Dublin who could convert them all to digital format?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Aviator55 wrote:
    I have a drawerful of old family videos that need converting. Is there someone in Dublin who could convert them all to digital format?

Not in Dublin, but I'm up there fairly regularly, could collect if you can wait awhile. I'm on holidays for August, but I should be up there first or second week in September. Are they video or camcorder tapes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 Aviator55

Thanks Rebel, I have a mix of both.
    Please PM me and we can arrange to meet whenever it suits you.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Aviator55 wrote:
    Thanks Rebel, I have a mix of both.
    Please PM me and we can arrange to meet whenever it suits you.

How many do you have in total, and do you know which format the camcorder tapes are? C-VHS, Mini-DV?

Advertisement