Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sri Mk Iv Golf

Options
  • 23-07-2007 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

hi guys,

selling my car and got it serviced at weekend. this morning pulling out of drive before the engine started "service miles 600" flashed in mileage screen. im presuming its just a service reminder indicator. anybody know how to reset this. done a little but of googling but havent found exactly what im looking for. any help would be appreciated as i've somebody viewing this evening.

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=741288
    there she is just to be able to show her while i still have her. :(

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Sri?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

7800????:eek:
    A bit overpriced me thinks
    Girlfriend got one of these nearly identical with even less mileage 8 months ago for 6200!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Darven

i was watching the market for ages and basically same spec 00 5 doors with more miles were making even more than that. i reckon the miles are low and it is immacualte so i went half way. have got plenty interest tho. i was reluctant to put it at that price until i was certain thats what they were making. there is huge variance in the golf range. your girlfriend got it at good price fair play to her.

sri is the service reminder indicator. can anybody help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Darven

If your Mk4 is the one with Blue dash lights and Red writing it goes like this!

* Turn on ignition.
    * Hold down Right trip button and continue to do so whilst turning off ignition.
    * Still with Right trip button held down turn ignition back on.
    * Release Right trip button.
    * With ignition still on turn Left trip button to the Right and release.
    * Turn off ignition.

Service reminder should now be reset when you next start the vehicle!

found it, thanks to VWvortex. just if anybody else was looking at any stage

Advertisement