Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CompTIA Security+ exam

Options
  • 23-07-2007 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I read the material for this course ages ago, and want to re-study it and do the exam. I do not want to do a course in it somewhere, partly because it is dead easy and I can tech myself, partly because I do not have the money. Does anyone know where I can sit the exam with out doing a course. I went to the Pearson Vue website and found the list of accredited exam centre's but so far none of them allow you to just do the test. Does anyone know some where that does? I did the A+ a few years ago, and was able to do the course in one place and then walk to the testing centre, pay my fee sit my exam and pass(92%!). Can you still do that? If not why not?

Thanks,

Comments

Advertisement