Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Help/Advice on a new build

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

Spec that up over at www.hardwareversand.de. You will probably save around a 100 euro or more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

For the config no problems I can foresee it all looks good. However I would recommend another cooler instead of the stock one if overclocking like the Zalman 9500 or Scythe Infinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Maybe go a teeny bit higher on PSU power? You never know, you may decide to upgrade further and be glad of it...

Also, no OS? Or are you using an existing copy/licence?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

thats a nice case alright. However id go for a samsung spinpoint over the seagate.Its posted similar times in a lot of tests to a raptor.
    I agree with the other guys and would suggest a 700watt psu like the ocz on komplett

Advertisement