Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foot Tattoo

Options
  • 23-07-2007 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Anybody ever gotten a tattoo down their foot??

If so, does it hurt a lot more than other tattoos on your body, because it's on the bone??

Im thinking of getting some arabic writing down the middle of my foot...

:D

Thanks guys....

Grace

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭McFearless

Hey,I havnt gotten one but i will be getting one in september,ive talked to the guy who'l be doin it and he said that your foot swells bad and you will need 2 or 3 days off just to let it heal properly.Its jst coz ye dont have a a whole lot of skin on your feets!but it also depends on how big your tattoo is!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

I got bopth my feet tattooed within a week of each other.

The first week is awkward, but nothin ya need time off for or anything. Get used to flip-flops and pumps.

And yeah. It hurts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

it hurts like a bitch , however its quite a unique place to get one so i recomend it as when people do spot them it usually leads to interesting conversations!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭McFearless

Ye,i cant wait to get mine done,like would you be able to drive straight after it or what?im just wondering coz il hav to work and stuff and just wanna know how bad it is with shoes and stuff....???!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Aisling!

I have my foot done, I didn't think it was really that bad at all, I was running around the same day I got it done so driving shouldn't be a problem, I was able to wear shoes aswell just after, flips are good just be careful I had a bad incident of someone standing on my foot with spikey shoes nearly ruined my tattoo luckily it healed well and is not very noticeable where I nearly got skewered! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement