Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help me find this umbrella!

• 23-07-2007 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

Ok- not exactly fashion but accessories.

In the past two weeks, I have seen loads of women with a particular type of umbrella but I don't know where to get it. I live in Dublin but have seen it a few times outside of Dublin so maybe it's in one of the dept stores?

It's a big *walking* umbrella- ie, not a small one that fits into a handbag but not a golf umbrella. The main hood part is clear but kind of opaque- not see-through. Around the edge (the rim, I suppose) it has a baby pink stripe.

I've seen loads of people with it so I don't imagine it to be designer or very expensive but I just can't find it!

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

it's from Penneys, it's only a fiver!!

I have one!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

A reply within five minutes- somebody had their ReadyBrek this morning!

Thanks, Mealteaser. I can't believe I didn't even think of Penney's- I work 3 minutes away from a big one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

hahah yup...I'm quick off the mark today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

ella ella ellla ey ey ey ey!!!sorry had to say it!!!!(rhianna's song in case people havent a clue what im talkin about lol.)
    penneys do great umbrella's and they're so cheap aswell!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

they have them in the bag shop too for €9.99 in lots of different colours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Are they those weird clear, patterned plastic ones that are like a bowl n come down to about shoulder length?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

i have it too and everyone always says that's a very fancy umbrella, where di you get it? The answr I give is.. pennays boutique! It's a very good quality umbrella too, really keeps you dry which with the recent eather is very useful!

Advertisement