Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much will Points for the art at UCD and NUIM for this year ???

Options
  • 23-07-2007 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Have a guess how much do you think the arts for nuim (national university Ireland maynooth and university college Dublin will be this year ???? its just for fun to see will anybody be right !!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

-402.5 for both of them. (massive system glitch in the CAO computer system).

This thread is pointless. Perhaps you ought to obsess on your own...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Hang on one second, we'll all place bets and then wait excitedly to see who wins..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Wait wait i predict a multiple of five........wait im gettin more ............. it will be between 0 and 600 points...............thats all i got oh well.

42? Don't Panic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Well I can't possibly accurately predict how the points will go, as all the information that I have available is the number of students applying for Arts related courses nationwide. I know that UL are introducing their own Arts course this year and I know that numbers applying for arts related courses have remained pretty static this year so points will possibly go down by ~5/10 points. However this is all assuming that candidates in Limerick would have chosen Arts in NUIM/UCD in the past and that the colleges dont cut the number of places available for their courses (which they sometimes do in order to maintain a points level from year to year)

Short answer = I can't be sure what they'll be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

My guess is that it'll be 355 max. For UCD anyway, applicants went up ever so slightly(by less than 1%). Would be shocked(plus happy) to see it go down though. 345 at a minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

There could also be the possibility that arts applicants are getting smarter this year...

Advertisement