Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beats Against Cruelty To Animals @ Mc Gruders, 4th August

• 23-07-2007 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi Guys,

I'm organising a gig to help raise money for the DSPCA in McGruders D8 on Bank Holiday Saturday 4th of August. It starts at 3pm and will run through to about 1 or 2am. If you get there before 5pm - you'll get in for €5 and then it's €10 after that. All profit goes directly to the DSPCA...

There are 3 rooms comprising of Breaks, D'n'B, Reggae, Hip-Hop and Psy-trance, check out the line-up below.

Should be a great night with great music, decor by Neutronyx and some yummy food :)

I'd like to say thanks to all the acts who have kindly agreed to play for free and a big thanks to IPA, Horizon Graphics and Micromedia. Big up yo bad selves!!!

DSPCAFlyer.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

lineup looks fat! i'm there with bells on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

this is shaping up to be a great day, messy long weekends FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 magda-L

Hey folks!

We'll have a raffle during the 'Beats Against Cruelty to Animals' charity gig. Check out the amazing prizes!

1. Electric Picnic ticket sponsored by Bodytonic, www.bodytonicmusic.com

2. 2 After Life Festival Party sponsored by Neutronyx, www.life-festival.com

3. 2 Herbaliser tickets sponsored by Bodytonic, www.bodytonicmusic.com

4. 2 Hexstatic tickets sponsored by Bodytonic, www.bodytonicmusic.com

5. 10 tickets for Bodytonic’s 5th Birthday, featuring Andrew Weatherall, Charles Webster, Greg Wilson and lots, lots more… sponsored by Bodytonic, www.bodytonicmusic.com

6. Full body massage sponsored by Melt, 2 Temple Lane South, Dublin 2

7. Meal for 2 sponsored by Cornocopia, Vegetarian Restaurant, Wicklow Street, Dublin 2

8. Meal for 2 plus bottle of wine sponsored by Il Vignardo, Isaacs Hotel, Store Street, Dublin 1

9. Voucher for the Bedford Stuy Barber, 4a Fownes Street, Dublin 2

10. Voucher for the Colour Works, Tattoo Studio, 4 Upper Fownes Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2

11. Painting donated by David Gordon

12. Painting donated by Hue Collective, www.huecollective.com

13. 2 glass paintings and 3 painted t-shirts donated by Gerta

14. Selection of CDs sponsored by City Discs, Temple Bar, Dublin 2 including new releases from Beastie Boys, Bjork, The Chemical Brothers, Smashing Pumpkins, The White Stripes, Kings of Leon and Battles.

15. 2 T-shirts sponsored by the Red Eye, Temple Bar, Dublin 2

16. 2 Grooverider CDs sponsored by Fabric

17. 5 “Beats Against Cruelty to Animals” T-shirts sponsored by Banaman, 18 Montague Lane, Dublin 2

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 magda-L

Hey there!

I want to thanks all of you guys who showed your support at the charity gig on Saturday. After paying for the venue and sound systems the profit for the DSPCA was €3500!!!

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Big love! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

That's great, well done! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement