Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did something go bang a little while ago

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Just to add, this is running better on my end than it has been since I came back last week from my hiatus .
    Was that think malfunctioning for a while, or did you tweak something other than nipples today?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Well that was a perfectly good day at work wasted that I could have been browsing here. :)

Ditto +1.
    Nice job Regi. *Stoping coffee intake now.*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Terry wrote:
    Just to add, this is running better on my end than it has been since I came back last week from my hiatus .
    Was that think malfunctioning for a while, or did you tweak something other than nipples today?

No, no other changes, I'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Uh oh, its acting a bit funny at the moment. Timing out, then datastore errors when its not. Given the time of day though it may just be boards' popularity getting the better of it again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Buckling at the minute, datastores errors a plenty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭sioda

Yup and huge lag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

hows this .... Page generated in 0.30241 seconds with 10 queries :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

It's pretty bad right now, it's taking three to four refreshes to load a page and it takes an age to appear.

Time outs as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Sometimes it's fine, but about 75% of the time it's time outs, database errors or blank pages.

Advertisement