Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gentlemen! Your Advice Please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

hi,
    i have that monitor and i very pleased with it.

i use 3v also.i had no probs with it on komplett but i used it 3 times in a week with ocuk and they refused the last order cos they said it was dodgy the i used 3 different cards (same card dif vouchers). tried to sort with them but they wanted a copy of drivers licence ,hpusehold bill,cred card bank statement.

i would get a cheaper mobo or ram (if not both) amd get a gtx instead.

if your going 2 spent so much on the rig using hardwareversand.de as there cheaper,the only accept bank transfer but that might suit so u can pay in all one go.

the lads in the know here will advise you better than me but thats my opinion.

good luck with the new build.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

hey id go for a 700watt psu like the ocz on komplett for 108
    i would certainly up that graphics card to a 640mb, take a look at the evga. Im in the same situation as you.Not sure whether to go for e6850 orq6600.I think the quad is just edging it at the moment just for future proofing.I would also take a look at the abit ab9 quad gt
    Great board

Advertisement