Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How long can it take for a cancellation to come up?

Options
  • 24-07-2007 6:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭

Without an employers letter.

Basically I need to have passed 'a' test by the middle of September, either here or in Northern Ireland. I have provisionals from both places, but as I'd have to sit a further theory test in NI in many ways I'd rather get my practical out of the way down here. The reason I hadn't applied was because I was told the waiting list down here was 9-10 MONTHS (Cork, yay me) and I need a licence well before then (up North it's 2-4 weeks waiting time) and that if I applied down here and didn't get it in time I wouldn't get my money back.

But people at work have said cancellations can come up quickly....do you think there's a realistic chance if I applied now I'd get one within 2 months?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I got one just under a month from applying coming up.

Advertisement