Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 BB down sine yesterday ?

Options
  • 24-07-2007 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I have been trying to get on line since 6pm yesterday but cant get connected. Tryed again this morning at 7 and still the same. anyone else out there having the same problem ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

not exactly that problem but mine is so slow im using my ripwave for relief sometimmes to download files cause the 3modem loses the connection before downloads are complete

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I haven't been able to use it on my phone. I can get to the three portal grand enough but any websites just time out.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭johnplayerblue

BadCharlie wrote:
    Hi all,
    I have been trying to get on line since 6pm yesterday but cant get connected. Tryed again this morning at 7 and still the same. anyone else out there having the same problem ?
    Man oh man..im not gona go off on one but i really didn't think it was possable for me to say it has goten worst......but it has

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Got my modem monday and the speeds a extremely poor, can anyone tell me what they should at?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭johnplayerblue

Got my modem monday and the speeds a extremely poor, can anyone tell me what they should at?

Do yourself a favor and don't waste another minute with error 691. Bring it back and try for o2 or voda. Also, keep an eye on digiwebs mobile roll out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Papad

Lads, I returned my 3 modem today and according to the lads in the shop, it will be Christmas before 3 sorts out their problems.

And the “deposit” issue is causing them (at the shops) major headaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Papad wrote:
    Lads, I returned my 3 modem today and according to the lads in the shop, it will be Christmas before 3 sorts out their problems.

And the “deposit” issue is causing them (at the shops) major headaches.

Whats the deposit issue,
    I was only told of the deposit after signing up and that.
    Is that covered under the 14 day return period.

Is ripwave any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I still can not connect to the net and its now 3 days. I keep getting an error.

I have a feeling that my connection has been turned off. What number do i call as i left all the information about 3 at home and am at work at the moment?

Also if they ask for my Account number or something i wont be able to provide them with it. All i can give them is where i live and my name.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Ok i found out what was wrong, my direct debit did not happen so when they did not get paid from my account they cut me off. So i paid them using my mastercard, i think there are extra charges involved but from next month on it should be paid directly from my bank.

Also for people who are stuck in there 12month contract just cancel your Direct debit and they will just cut your services. I don't know if they will come after you cause your stuck in a contract or not, but i did not get any leter in the post from them telling me i was to be cut off but only found out after 3 days not beening able to get on line and then i phoned them to find out what was up.

Well im back on line and matter sorted.

Advertisement