Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

360 Eire Live - Premier Gaming Website & Clan.

• 24-07-2007 9:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi everyone i just want to take the time to introduce to everybody on the forum our website and clan,

360 Eire Live

www.360eirelive.tk

Were the newest and latest greatest Irish gaming clan to hit xbox live.
    We have been together about 8 months and have been perfecting and honing our gaming skills ever since.

At the moment were participating in the gamebattles spring league were doing extremelly well at the moment.

Our Clan consists of :

SnatchIreland

ceann mor

Rouleboule

kissmearse

Shakey90

Flemo IE

Barnaby_Irl

Katsumodo 47

DumberWarrior

Muckley 10

Muckley 12

Murideous

We are always on the lookout for some great Irish players and we would be proud to welcome any new members along to our clan,

So come on lads if you wanna get involved with us and have a chance to get onto one of our gamebattles teams post in this forum, or alternatively visit our website or e-mail us at 360eirelive@gmail.com

Regards

Admin

360 Eire live

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Just wondering if each and every one of your clan members are going to post this up here :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Also not allowed advertise your clan on this site without permission and your sig is way too big.

p.s. That site looks like a heap of crap ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

atleast they are ****ing trying give them a break, is it no wonder there is no international gamers from ireland...mostly cause of turds like you slandering them off.

Best of luck with the clan.

atleast they are ****ing trying give them a break, is it no wonder there is no international gamers from ireland...mostly cause of turds like you slandering them off.

This already been posted about twice, is there any need for another thread? NO!!!

So DOC, quit your whining as it's all you seem to do about the gaming forums.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 360EireLive

Cheers TheDOC,

We try to promote our clan as much as possible to recruit new players and spread the word of our clan and its unfortunate when you come up against negative comments like the others in the thread they only take away from all the positive things we have been doing, we have a diverse range of gamers from the really serious top gamer to the other end of the scale so theres alot to be gained by everyone who joins our clan, this is why we posted here so we could introduce ourselves to everyone as this is a popular site, if anyone wants to get in touch with us please contact us through our website or our new forums or post here.

Its unfortunate about the critiscism but i suppose your always going to get that from people not interested.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

360 Eire Live

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Cheers TheDOC,

We try to promote our clan as much as possible to recruit new players and spread the word of our clan and its unfortunate when you come up against negative comments like the others in the thread they only take away from all the positive things we have been doing, we have a diverse range of gamers from the really serious top gamer to the other end of the scale so theres alot to be gained by everyone who joins our clan, this is why we posted here so we could introduce ourselves to everyone as this is a popular site, if anyone wants to get in touch with us please contact us through our website or our new forums or post here.

Its unfortunate about the critiscism but i suppose your always going to get that from people not interested.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

360 Eire Live

We arent criticising you for trying to start a clan,its the fact that there is already a thread about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

Im not going to have a 360 for over a month, but I will sign up anyway. I am trying to get more Irish on my friends list.
    @ Kensutz. Would you ever stop posting pointless comments. Who cares if his sig is to big. You're not a mod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

pointless? I think he has a point

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

kensutz wrote:
    p.s. That site looks like a heap of crap ;)

you tell him tiger! get boards dot i e on his ass. ohhhhh yeeeaaah
    rules help control the fun

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote:
    pointless? I think he has a point
    His sig is the same size as Kenny 5's. And telling him his site looks bad. Whats the point in that?

JM MARCONI wrote:
    His sig is the same size as Kenny 5's. And telling him his site looks bad. Whats the point in that?

Not exactly, mine complies with the overlord's wishes........his does not!!!!

I wasnt having a go at you Kenny. I was just using yours as an example. Kensutz just annoys me with the amount of negative comments he makes like the ones above.

JM MARCONI wrote:
    I wasnt having a go at you Kenny. I was just using yours as an example. Kensutz just annoys me with the amount of negative comments he makes like the ones above.

Cool, our Kensutz sure does have a weird sense of humour ;)

Negative comments? Ha what a joke. As for the sig it's bloody massive.

JM MARCONI wrote:

Now now, if you look at what I post in the console forums not much of it is negative. Have you got any proof?

all i do is whine?

erm dont know what your talking about?

if your resorting to wcg, now im not whining just giving my opinion how i think its ridiculous ireland always get hammered at wcg when theres games we could atleast qualify for : /

get over yourself

JM MARCONI we will be delighted to have you on board should you sign up, Well we are sorry if there was a similar post i was certainly unaware of it and the size of the sig sorry for that too, back to the point we are just looking to make awareness of our growing clan and we are looking for Irish gamers to come join our community an get involved with us, we already have had successful meet ups in the xbox live gaming centre and we have alot more plans to do so in the near future, in fact the next day is pencilled in for the 4th of August, any one interested as i said before in the thread please visit or website and onto our forums where you can sign up and get in contact,

Cheers

360 Eire Live

just giving my opinion how i think its ridiculous ireland always get hammered at wcg when theres games we could atleast qualify for : /

We've been there once......ONCE and know we're always getting hammered........maybe you need to get the facts straight before going off in one of your little rants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭qballirl

Hey lads sent yous an email trough your website let me know if ya got it.

• Advertisement

and why have we being their once?

Gamers dont get recognition from wcg, they get recognition from general online play leagues etc, the only team or player anyone recognises is DnC who are long extinct.

That's great......rather than complain, why not try and change the situation.

At least now with WCG being a regular thing (hopefully it will stay that way)in Ireland gamers will know that if they put the work in they can get some exposure on the international LAN scene whilst also participating in the online leagues.

With the likes of Multiplay/XGL only a short boat/flight trip away a decent tournament result can land a pro contract.

From people I've spoken to about pro gaming in Ireland......the one thing that keeps getting in most people's way is life as by the time they become great it's time to get into college/work.

qballirl wrote:
    Hey lads sent yous an email trough your website let me know if ya got it.

Hi, im not sure if we got it or not, whats your username?
    Cheers

the only team or player anyone recognises is DnC who are long extinct.

you are wrong.
    Crow won the CoD2 Eurocup with Check6 and hes irish.
    SoL plays ET for dignitas and hes irish
    Anomaly have qualified for for the CGS finals and they are irish.
    Kenny5 got into the last 16 at the previous WCG and hes irish

and if you are telling me that you think you would even scratch the WC3 players attending then you are talking out of yer hole tbh :)
    some of the WC3 players attending (the likes of Lucifer, Moon & Grubby... not DeadmaN tho as he punched his manager in the face) can do up to 350 commands a minute. thats 7 a second. the point is, you'd get creamed - whereas mikeyt086 plays FIFA and is rather excellent at it and has some pedigree behind him and has an honest chance of doing well so hes going (probably). we did well in PGR3 last time so Kenny will prob go. And CS is Irelands (2nd... WoW) biggest online game and one of the biggest in the world and its the most supported pro game in europe and its recognised by ppl everywhere and Ireland has alot of CS teams so it might be of interest to all of them...
    or we could do WC3 and if you win, u get to waste other ppls money by coming bottom of your group \o/

Just to add......I'm going to CGS too :D ......carry on Jazzy!!! ;)

Kenny 5 wrote:
    Just to add......I'm going to CGS too :D ......carry on Jazzy!!! ;)

he still has no answer Kenny... wouldnt be anything to do with him not having a clue about what hes talking about would it? it couldnt be that, no way like... he researched all his points and name dropped DnC, how could he not know wat hes talking about if he says DnC ?

Jazzy wrote:
    he still has no answer Kenny... wouldnt be anything to do with him not having a clue about what hes talking about would it? it couldnt be that, no way like... he researched all his points and name dropped DnC, how could he not know wat hes talking about if he says DnC ?

LOL........also, some info on that guy punching his coach would be awesome? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I think advertising is illegal buddy, there is previous threads about this and I'm pretty sure most of us online here don't care two shíts about this clan. So do us a favor and clear off.

Nailz wrote:
    I think advertising is illegal buddy, there is previous threads about this and I'm pretty sure most of us online here don't care two shíts about this clan. So do us a favor and clear off.

ur so nice :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement