Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

FuelStar - Use 10% less fuel?

Options
  • 24-07-2007 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Was reading this thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055123351

and it sounds interesting. Has anyone installed this or heard anything about it? I think it's between €160 and €200 to install on a Ford Transit, that would pay itself back soon enough. I pretty much get 100 miles per €20 so were talking 10,000 miles before I start saving if my maths are anyway correct:) Plus of course it will mean cleaner air:)

Any feedback appreciated:)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Leave good enough alone Cormie.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Leave good enough alone Cormie.
    +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Is this one of those magnets in the fuel line jobs? Frankly if it worked every car would have them.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

mike65 wrote:
    Is this one of those magnets in the fuel line jobs? Frankly if it worked every car would have them.

[tinfoil hat mode]
    Ah, but everyone knows that the evil money grubbing oil companies have all ganged up together to suppress this kind of technology to sustain their fat juicy profit margins :)
    [/tinfoil hat mode]

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

as i said in the other thread on this product...

more interesting reading on this subject here:
    www.fuelsaving.info/catalysts.htm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

This is a very long running argument. We'll never solve it here. Opinions differ.

p.s. I actually use a Broquet on a "leaded only" car, and have had no issues over many years, despites some very hard driving.

Advertisement